Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut for Direct Debits/Standing Orders

• 28-04-2022 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

I have both my mortgage and current account with KBC. As I understand BOI is taking over the mortgage (and I'm still half way though a 5 yr fixed rate), I'll look into the break fee/switch in a few weeks time, so for now, I'm just looking into switching the current acccount.

I thought I read somewhere that the problem using Revolut as a main bank account is that some utility/providers don't recognise the non-Irish IBAN. As next week is when I'll also be looking to shop around for cheaper gas & electricity providers (my annual contract is up next week), it would be a great help to hear if anyone knows who does or doesn't accept non-Irish IBANs.

thanks in advance!

Post edited by Henry Ford III on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement