Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get white clover seeds in Cork

Options
  • 28-04-2022 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi All,

As the title, anyone saw any garden centre in or around Cork selling white clover seeds?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Fruit Hill Farm https://www.fruithillfarm.com/ does clover seed and is in Cork (Bantry) but I think they are just mail order. That's where I got some.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

If you mean the common white clover, - a lovely wild flower - you might ask your friends to look in their gardens and just divide a clump: I think it would root very readily.

It is a brilliant plant for gardens and for wildlife - always dark green even in a drought, fixes nitrogen in the soil, and beloved by our native bees.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Steve_hooo

looksee - Thanks that is on my basked but I was hoping to find it more locally.

Day Lewin - That's my aims, to create paradise for bees/wildlife.

Advertisement