Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experienced guitarist seeking band, S. Dublin

• 28-04-2022 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Early 30’s, several years live covers gigging experience, easily 200+ gigs played. Rhythm/lead with backing box, acoustic, electric & 12 string Acc.

influences include:

Blur

Oasis

Kings of Leon

Foos

Dire straits

Pink Floyd

Led Zep

Kinks

Beatles

Bowie

etc. Etc.

Generally class bloke

Send me a message if you think we could work together! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stevo_sideways

How's things man,

Have a covers band of 90/00's rock on the go at the moment, in need of a lead guitarist though. Very isimilar taste in music.

If you're still looking, let me know. We jam in a studio Sandyford if you fancy a jam.

Cheers

Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fender p

How are things I know it's over a year since your add but if your looking for something new let us know thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 drumz

hello there! I have an ad looking for guitarist with backing vocals, for full time wedding/showband,

please call if it might be for you, 0894254075

Advertisement