Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone bought a large steel pole above ground pool

Options
  • 29-04-2022 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi All

Id really appreciate some input here. Crazy idea in Ireland i know but i wanted to buy the bestway/intex above ground pool 732 x 366 x 132. We've had one of their small ones for years and the kids just love it as do i. My issue is where i can buy it from. I have been scammed out of alot of money on a site called <mod snip> and i am now nervous about ordering. I was about to place an order for it through <mod snip> but before i pressed complete transaction i did a trust pilot search and oh my goodness the reviews are terrible. Other retailers show up as <mod snip> which when i did some digging is the same thing as <mod snip> and has even worse reviews. Does anyone know where i can buy these securely or have any feedback on any of the above retailers

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement