Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the mod?

Options
  • 29-04-2022 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how to find out who mods are anymore to send a pm

would like this thread title changed please if someone can please advise/oblige

it has become more of a personal running blog so would make sense to give it more of an appropriate title please.

“My sporadic running blog”

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It should be listed in the charter, but there's also a list kept in the Helpdesk:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Thanks spear. Not mentioned on charter and even if it was, that hasn’t been updated in 14 years so not sure I’d believe it lol.

one used to be able to see who the mods were in forums. Doesn’t seem to be the case any more

i was able to find out from your link though so thanks

Advertisement