Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried about my 14yr old daughter

Options
  • 30-04-2022 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was told by a mum via her daughter that my 14 year old daughter was kissing several boys at a South Dublin teen disco recently. I'm a realist not prudish and I discuss sexualiity openly with my kids, my daughter is a good kid who gets good grades in school and sport. My question is I don't know how to deal with this, do I stop her going to discos? Do I chastise her? Is it inappropriate do you think ? Is there anyone I can get advice from ?

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

OP has found the correct forum for this issue; Parenting. Discussion closed.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement