Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I appear to be banned from After Hours

• 30-04-2022 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

I would like to appeal this.

I started a thread saying that Helen McEntee is a clown. Yes, it might have been a tongue in cheek thread but last time I checked this was Ireland not Turkmenistan and criticising those in power is allowed.

I never received notification of this ban nor did I get a private message outlining such.

I could only see a snide response saying “come back when your ban is up” when I viewed the thread logged out.

I would like to appeal this ban:

I did not break any specific rule of this website nor the forum of after hours.

I have sent two pms to ten of swords both of which were ignored. Why have messaging the mod as a step when you’re just ignored anyway? Thus making it a superfluous step.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭JayPS 2288

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

OP got themselves sitebanned, so this is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement