Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has gofree.indigo email address finally stopped working?

Options
  • 30-04-2022 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Amongst other email address like gmail I have had a gofree.indigo.ie for absolute years now . - yesterday, no emails absolutely came through at all , its checking ok in mozilla thunderbird, no errors says it connects ok but just 'no new mail' - i thought I would head over to mail2web just to see if there is a problem with my thunderbird but again 'no new mail'

i sent a test email from my gmail address to my gofree.indigo.ie email address and that didnt arrive either.

If its gone / stopped working after all these years I will just have to go through all the things over the years I have signed up to with gofree.indigo.ie and used that email address for notifications . So I will have to change them all to my gmail address.

Comments

Advertisement