Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais payg 'call'help' error message

• 30-04-2022 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

I came home to this error message and called the number but they aren't available untill Tuesday, I've no gas for cooking or heating. Never had this error before either so unsure what I can do. Anyone else ever experience it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Its a gas networks ireland issue, the meter itself, not bord gais, same problem though, i just had a look, they closed at 17:30.

There is a 24 hour line but thats if you smell gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Yep that's what I tried , shambles that they are closed now. I've credit too so haven't a clue what's going on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

You could chance the 24 hour line, just be nice, the temperature isnt going to drop below 10C for the next while so they might say tough.

You might get lucky there might be an engineer in your area, it will be the same people anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

I did do that and got a nice person who had someone out in about an hour 😊

Advertisement