Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra in Green.

• 01-05-2022 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Well all, seriously close to pulling the trigger on an Omega seamaster aqua terra 41mm in green, been looking on Chrono24, any feedback from this website? Or the watch itself?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭893bet

C24 is just a platform. Is it a dealer or private sale.

I think they are a lovely watch. New models are shite I think. Assume this is previous version?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Aph2016

From a dealer, seems theres buyer protection and an escrow style service. Its a new 2022 model, haven't seen any negative reviews, all seem positive. Seen one in the flesh in Weir's, way nicer than the grand seiko I was considering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭893bet

Link?

Advertisement