Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First holiday. Single dad and 4 year old boy.

• 01-05-2022 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hope this is the right area for this.

Just looking for any advice for a first holiday with my boy to maybe Spain or Portugal. Any destinations anyone could recommend. Flying from Dublin around end of May/start of June. Beach and swimming pool as standard, would like somewhere close to the airport of arrival instead of Taxi or bus for hours.

As mentioned it'd just be myself and the boy, little things I'm unsure of is if we have to get a taxi do they require a booster seat, would taxis have this as standard?

Any thoughts or ideas others could share appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

Taxis do not legally require a child seat and most don't have them. It's is up to the parent if they are OK with this. Personally I have done without the odd time we have gotten a taxi (usually airport runs).

Hope you booked somewhere. Have not traveled to Spain or Portugal since our experience arrives but most resorts over there are very family friendly so would doubt you could go far wrong.

Advertisement