Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel To Gran Canaria From Dublin

Options
  • 02-05-2022 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

My family and I are traveling to Gran Canaria next week and I was wondering if anyone that has been recently could clear something up for me.

My wife and I, along with our 14 yr old son are all fully vaccinated. My wife and I received our last booster dose in November 2021. We are also travelling with our 11 yr old son who is not vaccinated (and needs no documentation)

My understanding is that we need to present our EU Covid Vaccination Cert prior to departure in Dublin and again on arrival in Gran Canaria.

Do we also need to fill out a Health Control Form? There is alot of conflicting information out there with regards to entering the Canaries as opposed to mainland Spain as to whether or not this is a requirement.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated ☺️

Tagged:

Advertisement