Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Metabo HC 260 or...

• 02-05-2022 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm about to buy a Metabo HC 260C. Is it the best option at this price point? Are there separate planer and thicknessers that are good as the HC 260 that I should consider and avoid having to convert from planer to thicknesser modes on the HC260? Space isn't an issue. Don't want to spend more than 1k in total though.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cosdec

I bought the Jet 13" thicknesser (from CarpentryStore) and separately bought the Charnwood 570 P/T but only use it in Planer mode. I got a friend to build me a new fence for the Charnwood as the stock one is crap.

Advertisement