Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fast X

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I see it's already available on demand. Wonder if that was planned or did they see it wasn't doing well so decided to go the VoD route instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭bassy

Pure dung

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just watched it

So is Jesse the only member of the family still dead? I know he could still come back in the next one.

Nice of Dante not to go after Brian. I assume Mia went to join him and the family and have their own adventure elsewhere, since she was just written out.

Whatever about the rest of the film but the mid-credits scene made me feel like it was all being orchestrated by Jigsaw with the setup and the voice message saying what Hobbs did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,859 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is already on Sky Store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Just saw it... usual Fast lunacy... Mamoa is excellent, fair play to him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

This is a weird one, while the over the top nature of the films is beyond ridiculous now, and I was smiling through the lunacy of it all, it very much feels like 3 separate films.

you've vin diesel doing his standard F&F thing, john cena and his nephew in whats almost like a spy kids film, where hes more like his character from peacemaker than the sourpuss he was previously. And then you've the whole sections with Tyrese / brie Larsen / Michelle rodriguez, that all feel like they dont really add anything to the whole plot.

Advertisement