If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demo of home theatre speakers

Options
  • 03-05-2022 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

hi RS Team, I am in search to upgrade my system. Currently have MA Silver 50 setup. if i drive down to your showroom in belfast, what systems can I demo in your home theatre? please let me know

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bitthuduga.

Thanks for the post.

Our demo room is now back in operation again after a few years as an extended stock room.

There are a lot of speakers and amp on display that we can connect up for demos but due to the small size of our store we do not have ever product on the website on display or available for demo.

We have Monitor Audio, Fyne Audio, Dali, Q Acoustics, B&W speakers on display to name but a few.

Are there any particular speakers you might be interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

thanks Kenny

i am looking for floor standing to replace my bookshelf

so MA Silver 300 or 500 or even Dali oberon if possible.

can i come down on a weekend for a demo please?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi bittihuduga,

We have the Monitor Audio Silver 200s on display as well as Oberon 5s and Fyne F502s. If you let us know in advance we can book you in for a demo.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

can i drop in sunday morning? are you guys open sunday?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi bittihuduga,

We are only open from 1pm-5pm on Sundays I'm afraid.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

thanks David. i will ring and book for saturday 14th may be.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Great Bittihuduga - make sure the guys make you a coffee and looking forward to chatting,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

thanks John.

While I am there on saturday, is there any chance of a MA c350 black on sale?

i don't mind the previous version as the 7G is quite expensive.

Hi Bittihuduga.

Is it the Platinum C350 you are interested?

In the Silver series there is the C150 and C250. Neither of these are on sale but I'm sure I could work a bit of a deal on them.

Same with the Bronze C150.

It depends on the colour you are after also as we currently do not have all the finishes in stock.

thanks Kenny for the reply.

i was looking at the older silver c350 which is not there anymore. i knew they were sold at a great discounted price in the end.

• Advertisement

Hey Bittihuduga.

Yeah all the 6G ones are now totally sold out.

If the new silver C150 or C250 might be of interest I can PM over a little deal price on them for you ;)

thanks Kenny

looking to replace my MA silver 50 with

MA silver 200 for front left and right

MA silver c250 for centre

any good deals for demo products or returns?

Hi Bittihuduga.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Unfortunately we have no open box or returns version of the Silver 200 or C250.

We very very rarely get Monitor Audio returns to be honest and when we do it all gets listed in the clearance section on our .ie website and usually get snapped up pretty quickly.

I'll drop you a little PM with some pricing on new G7 range to see if that might be of interest to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.