Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Speeding Fine

• 03-05-2022 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi! Just received a notice of speeding fine from An Garda Siochana to say i was speeding 71km/h exceeding speed limit 60 km/h in a public place at R147 PIERCETOWN, Dunboyne, Meath. Checked that road starting from N3 motorway passing 3 roundabouts and found only 80 km/h speed signs. Moreover I saw that Speed van and I checked my speed as I was 100% sure its 80 km/h as supposed to be if no other signs. And I was using apple navigations which showed 80 km/h.

Did anyone try to appeal it successfully? Any help is such situation?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement