Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Pin resetting

Options
  • 03-05-2022 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My 365 logon isnt accepting my password and is instructing me to go through the phone to unblock my PIN. I'm fairly certain I didn't enter it wrong 3 times, but I called anyways. On the second step of the process I am to receive a text but I am not receiving it and cannot continue. Whats the next step here if I can't log on and am unable to reset my PIN via the phone number provided?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Sorry to hear this.

Please contact our colleagues on 0818200362 and press option 3 where we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nsa22

Same thing has happened to me this weekend. Same pin for 20 years. Not being accepted.

Now locked out of account.

And no service support to sort this issue available today despite being advised to contact a number that is available "1000-1600 on Sundays". No management available at the weekend when asked to escalate the issue via emergency line.

Extremely poor from BOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Jizique

Same here, no answer and no text received when trying to reset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts and sorry to hear of the difficulty experienced. Our colleagues can help with this on 0818200362 9-5 Monday to Friday.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement