Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's suits in Dublin/The Pale - Where to buy?

• 04-05-2022 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭

I haven't bought a suit in approx 6/7 years. Few weddings coming up, decided to get something new for once. Budget is ~€500, don't mind cheaper or a bit pricier if it's good quality. Where's good to go - size would be XL in most things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭murtyd17

got a few suits from paddy over the years, great service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

+ 1 for Paddy Sheary on Clarendon St in Dublin 2. I’ve been going to him for around 8 years. He knows his stuff and will look after you. A real personality.

g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Thanks lads. Popping in tomorrow to see him, will see how I get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

All good. Knew what he was talking about, at least my limited knowledge thinks he did, offered good advice, professional and worked me through a selection and fitting smoothly. Very happy, picking up the suit with alterations on Thursday ready for weekend wedding.

Good suggestion!

• Advertisement
Advertisement