Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport

Options
  • 06-05-2022 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I applied for my child's first passport back in February and it went through all the stages. Was due to be ready yesterday but got an email to tell me there was a problem. The dates signed didn't match. Stupid error on my behalf. Thought I had checked it religiously before sending. But I wonder how this wasn't spotted till the day it was due and not at the stage of verifying document. I need to do a resubmission with the supporting documents but they have all my supporting documents. Do I have to wait the 8/9 weeks again. Starting to panic now. Due to go on holidays in 6 weeks. Thanks hopefully someone can help me if they had same issue

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement