Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non resident seeking draft in Euros

Options
  • 06-05-2022 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a U.S. resident with dual Irish citizenship. I am helping my 3 sons with their applications for Irish citizenship and need to submit a euro denominated draft/check to the Department of Justice with their applications. I have tried with no success most major U.S. banks including Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, BMO Harris, Wells Fargo, and Schwab. I’ve also tried several foreign currency exchanges here in the Chicago area with no success. A few that I’ve visited with previously offered this service but do not any longer. Is this something BOI can assist me with? Unfortunately I do not have plans to be in Ireland in the next year. Thank you in advance for any assistance or direction you can provide

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement