Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A carpentry union

Options
  • 07-05-2022 4:28am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I'm a carpenter Im payed a low wage even tho I'm self employed I spend massive amounts of money on tools batteries etc every year and that doesn't include consumables blades etc .It is by day the most complicated trades for instance and this is just an example I know all the people fittings and sizes all the 4 inch sewer pipe fittings the correct falls and how to carry them over long distances, the type of cables the resistance and distances load etc they can travel. I'm not ignorant to any trade i know the basics I can read a drawing and interpet it find the best and cheapest most efficient way of doing something and yet I get a lower wage than a sparks or plumber I can put a roof on you house made a 3x2 spanning 4m I don't need to cert it can alter you walls throw up a stud with no care for were what the joist are sitting on put up your cold deck fiberglass roof with no airflow who care sparks have reckie plumbers have rgi why not us

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement