Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet while on holidays

Options
  • 07-05-2022 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Lost a good bit of weight in the last 2.5 months and want to keep it off. Heading away on holidays shortly and want to enjoy myself at the same time. Will be an active enough holiday most days and i think overall i would be happy if i didnt gain any weight. From research its looking like 30,000 steps most days with rest days here and there. While everyone is different, i should be burning 3,000 calories each day with that kind of steps. May seem straight forward but would that mean if i limited my calorie intake to 3,000 per day i shouldnt gain or lose weight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ash97

I think so. Your body needs a rest too. Just enjoy your holiday and yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Patsy167

A good strategy is to focus on getting healthy food in at the start of the day so that you can indulge a little in the evenings. Above all, enjoy yourself and not have it on your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nardeant

I think you should relax and enjoy your holiday

Advertisement