Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Offical Black PS5 faceplate?

• 08-05-2022 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Anyone know if its available in Ireland? I seen it on the UK playstation store but they dont deliver to Ireland. Dont see it in Smyths or Gamestop either

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'm on the lookout for them myself. They were supposed to release the black and red ones in March but they seem to have been quietly delayed by Sony. The only place I have found is game.co.uk do the black ones. Game have exclusivity on the black plates in the UK.

It's like gamestop with the purple controllers here. I'm holding out for the purple plates or get a purple and back set and do a half and half combo.

Either way, its strange they way there is nothing about the faceplates anymore. Game.co.uk call them covers btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Guys can the official ones be purchased here ?

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,840 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Amazon.de guys

Picked up the official purple and black a few months ago. Black standard tends to drift in and out of stock, digital normally available as well as the other variants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I drove up to Newry in July on a shopping trip. Dropped into Game in the Buttercrane and they had everything on the shelf. I picked up the purple faceplates and some other bits a pieces. So much better selection than any of the Gamestops we have down south. Well worth the visit if anyone is heading north.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I wouldn't mind checking that out, but I don't think I can justify a 6+ hour return journey... Been wanting to get the black ones for ages, but the white has grown on me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

I clicked on that link out of curiosity and what a surprise.. 120 euro for basic piece of plastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Because it's a third party selling them and not Amazon directly

Advertisement