Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Facebook job

Options
  • 09-05-2022 10:52am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but I went on a job related forum and couldn't find a way to post.

Basically, I applied for a customer service role at Facebook on behalf of another company a couple of months or so after leaving my last position which was also working with Facebook, again on behalf of a different company.

I did the interview, it went well, the test scores were good and I seemed in a good position. Then suddenly they tell me I can't take another role working with Facebook within 6 months of my last one?

I never heard about this before and was so confused, especially as to why I got told this AFTER the interview.

Anyone have experience with this?

Post edited by Beasty on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You need to confirm your email address first, then you can post on the Work and Jobs forum.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 jr147

There's no option to and it's not possible anyway since a very old email address is associated with this account and I can't change it. I'll just make a new account

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you lost access to the email account entirely?

If not, try this link to resend it: https://www.boards.ie/entry/emailconfirmrequest

Advertisement