Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can this camping stove be used?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Does it have to be that stove?

Similar available in the scout shop

https://thescoutshop.ie/product/dynasty-trio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Well, no not really, but the reason I asked was because I wanted to know would the connection coming out of different stoves be compatible with different countries or does that matter?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

In my limited experience of gas stoves, butane is the gas of choice in most retailers. If this is American, and propane, you can almost be guarenteed not to fit Irish propane cylinders. Probably best to ask a knowlegable retailer or refiller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

OP you really need to say what type of camping you are doing.

Of that type of stove the most universal for world travel wouldn't be a "gas" stove at all.

If you can get on with them then a petrol stove is far more universal and coleman do a double burner.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement