Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 1070 Alarm panel no 12v AUX voltage

Options
  • 09-05-2022 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, can anyone tell me if there are accessible fuses on the 1070 Panel or keypads. My smoke detectors do not work any more and I get the message "Aux Fuse flt" on my phone app. I know when the fault occurred so it was a man made problem (decorator removed a smoke alarm for painting, and shorted the wires) I can't see any fuses in the panel. Any assistance would be greatly received...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭zg3409

Typically there are small fuses in the panel. Typically glass 20mm long, various sizes. Be careful as there are mains voltages present in the panel. If you out up exact model number and photos someone may pm you the engineering manual and mention what fuse you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HutPaul

Thanks for the reply. I couldnt see any fuses, either glass or component type (Wickman etc.). The panel I have has a removable power-supply, a back up battery, and mainboard with GSM board plugged into it !!

Advertisement