Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marriage and cheating Boy friend

Options
  • 09-05-2022 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear all

I am rojaa jayakumar and i have loved my boy friend for 4 years and we had enough sex and love making . my parents now not accepting the proposal and we need to seprate mutually . And my parents forced to marry in jain community and gonna marry . But i am afraid i am cheating my husband . Since i am not virgin and we also tested the STD and both got tested detected . Now i am afraid i have cheated him having STD for him and i am not tested positive and now the problem started .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭AyeGer

Is he a virgin?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Something tells me the OP isn't living in Ireland so I'm not really sure how relevant any advice she'll get here will be.

OP, you'd probably be better off posting in a forum that's local to you or at least familiar with your culture.

Advertisement