Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Cd

Options
  • 09-05-2022 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Please answer the following:

1) When making online payment, would BoI show the amount to be paid (I can view the amount due in PDF)

2) How do I set-up D/D for C/C

3) After C/C paid in full, could BoI show that the current Statement is paid (under "Pay Now" it shows payment due on a given date)

4) Would BoI show the payments on /the actual date, i.e. "todays" transactions - if I purchase goods today, say, 09/05/2022, I should see the activity on the day. Reason is in the event of C/C Lost/Stolen the card could be used fraudulently.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for your post.

When you click pay now it will give you option to pay balance on credit card or another amount. It will always show a payment due and if you have a balance from the previous month then the amount that is due will be based on this. If you pay the balance in full it will still show a payment due but the amount due will be 0.

Statements will update monthly on your credit card for you.

When you make a transaction on your CC it shows in the balance straight away however takes 1-2 working days for the transaction to show in transaction history for you. It will show the date as it appears in your history, dates may differ from the actual purchase date.

To make payments to the card, please see list of options here - https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/can-pay-credit-card-account-long-will-payment-take-reach-account/

Many thanks

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

Thanks Alison for the above information.

Advertisement