Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on Beaumont National Girls School in Blackrock Cork

Options
  • 09-05-2022 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has any feedback on Beaumont National Girls School in Beaumont Cork? We are living in the area but I went to Eglantine school myself and all my knowledge of 5he local schools in the area is from the early 90s so way out of date!! I would really like my girl and my little boy to go to school locally. I've heard Crab Lane (Ballintemple NS) is impossible to get into so I'm thinking Beaumont would be a good option as both boys and girls schools are on the same campus but we are not religious so I'm not sure what the schools are like from the point of view of opting out? Educate Together is in the city but would be a disaster traffic wise for us as its the opposite direction for work. Any information appreciated. Thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement