Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Efficiency (HE) Washing Detergent

Options
  • 10-05-2022 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, we have a new Samsung washing machine, but it keeps pausing through-out its washing cycles with a SUDS error..

Researching this, there are too many suds been produced, and Samsung state using a HE detergent is the solution.

Can anyone recommend a HE detergent that is available in Ireland? Apparently if HE, the packing will show a HE label.

When i go to websites like Tesco, the have no HE filters / indicators. Also, googling in general i just gets hits for US website, and US products like Tide.

Thanks!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭10-10-20

That sounds daft in fairness as many of the washing products are now tablet based and no longer powder based (where you can control the quantity). I wonder if your water supply might have something to do with it though as you'll get more foaming with soft water than hard. I'd be raising it with Samsung Ireland directly.

Advertisement