Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 10-05-2022 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi

I applied for a lian top up last Thursday morning, got a message with a link to keep track of progress. Friday morning it said it would have a decision within 2 working days, but i still haven't heard anything, does it usually take more than 2 working days.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭xeresod

I applied last Wednesday, heard nothing until late this afternoon so going by that you may hear tomorrow!

Incidentally, after not hearing anything from them within the time frame they gave, I applied instead on Revolut and the money in my account less than 2 hours after applying....but most importantly the APR is only 5.95% versus the 7.5% from BOI so if you have an account with Revolut it may be worth trying them instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

A a a

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

Thanks for the reply, how were you contacted, did they ring or email, just might be in work and dont want to miss the call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Please be advised that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis and for this reason timeframes can vary. We are sorry to hear that your application has taken longer than expected.For an update on the application we would recommend that you contact our lending team directly on 0818366100 and our colleagues here will be happy to help. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Updates are generally provided by email and we would also advise that you keep an eye on your emails for an update in relation to this.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭xeresod

No calls, just a text to say it was approved with a pincode/password for the docusign email I would get shortly (which didn't arrive for hours, and the tracking link still shows as in progress as of 10:47 last Thurs 🙄)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi xeresod,

Can you please check junk and spam folders in your email account as the DocuSign email is generally issued before the access code is sent by text.

Thanks,

Tara

Advertisement