Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 37 - Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

FH hasnt changed since before Wednesday

Pickford

Cash Digne Mylokenko

Son Maddison Zaha KdB (placeholder)

Vardy Watkins (c) Richarlison

subs: Luis Diaz , Castsgne

Looks like money isn’t really an option.

Anything I should consider?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I've got 10m in the bank as it is. From the 5 teams that have doubles, there isn't really anyone more expensive and at this stage, I'm so far behind in all my leagues, I'm just having a bit of fun with it to finish the season off 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Lads im just under 30 points behind 1st and 22 ahead of 3rd in my mini league would it be mental to take a -8 hit to bring in Zaha Son and Richy for Havartz Salah and Pukki???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Initial FH draft, like the midfield and attack but not sure on defence. Cant see many clean sheets for remainder of the season so focus on attacking FB's and avoid double defences

Schmeichel (Foster)

Holgate Cash Cancelo (Amartey, Hoever)

KDB Son Zaha Maddison (Gordon)

Kane Watkins Ricky

Similar to my attack with the exception of Vardy over Kane.

*Watkins may become Ings now with the news today.

Can you not squeeze Mykolenko in over Holgate? Would you not try double Everton or Villa defence?

I’m tempted to start Castsgne, Leivester fullbacks is a minefield at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ramsey seems fit.

I have 10.1m for a DEF + MID for Bench Boost.

Any thoughts?

Holgate + Trossard?

Ait-Nouri + Gallagher?

My first thought & it’s 0.1 short. Mykolenko & Olise.

So Ramsey instead

• Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Absolutely not, you'd be a brave man to hold onto them especially with doubles for zaha and richy

Havertz has been getting literally no game time, Salah will get very little game time this week with bigger games ahead and he's been

in terrible form anyway, norwich have two tough fixtures to finish

have richy and son, bringing in zaha this week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Trossard could strangle Leeds. I'd be tempted by him if I hadn't have squeezed my midfield with others.

Threw the first and who knows maybe only FH draft together. 1.1m in bank. No Liverpool

SCHMEICHEL*

Coleman* Anderson* Cancelo

Zaha* Maddison* KDB Sterling Son

Watkins* Ricky*

Sub: Foster Mateta* Sessegnon Jansson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

First draft is

Pickford

TAA Mykolenko Cash Digne

Salah Son KDB Zaha

Ings Richarlison

Fodder

Which should see 18 players in theory

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Trossard a nice left field pick. He is in form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Think I'm nearly set on this FH with a 3-5-2, only dilemma is to downgrade Salah for Zaha maybe and go 3-4-3 with a better 3rd striker:

Pickford

Amarty Cash Mykolenko

Salah Son KDB Maddison Luiz

Kane Richy

Steele Tsimikas Sanchez Richardson

If your set on double Spurs & double LIV attack then I’d recommend Ings over Richy. I’m going Ings Captain. 2 home games!

KdB is Salah & Watkins is now Ings.

Don’t think I’ll change any of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Have already taken a - 8 hit to have this squad for BB

Allison Foster

Robertson Cancelo Coady Andersen Collins

Zaha (c) Trossard Son Kulu Saka

Toney Kane Werner

Took out

Salah for Son

Fraser for Trossard

Havertz for Zaha

*Imo City will at least draw v West Ham on Sunday so Klopp will then have to rest lads on Tuesday*

Realistically can’t see Robbo start Pool league game on Tuesday as Klopp will be concentrating on Champions League and think that likes of Richi or Nketiah will outscore Werner or Toney this GW anyway.

Am only 10 pts ahead of second in ML….but he has all chips used and got a monster score on BB last week.I’m confident of getting a decent BB score this week.

My extra -8 hit would probably be

Robertson to Mykolenko or Cash

Werner to Richarlison.

Appreciate thoughts on it…..I reckon both moves will see players make decent gains on the -4 hit for them .

If City draw then it brings the league right back into it for Liverpool. City will need to win last day of the season or will lose the league

Liverpool won’t give up as long as 1 result can effect the outcome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Yeah, that’s what makes things so tricky. I fully expect City to beat West Ham by a few goals and then there will be rotation by Liverpool. But if City don’t win, then Liverpool will have to go full strength.

imagine City lose and Liverpool go into the Southampton game looking to make up (at least some of) a 6 goal difference, and not having Liverpool assets?! I suppose it’s not like Southampton have ever lost 9-0 :)

Imagine not owning a Liverpool asset & them really going after the Southampton.

Its too risky &I think Klopp will play his 4-2-4 from the off (Firmino will play :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Vardy and Maddison are the two I’d query. Confident both start at Watford?

Theres enough time for recovery for Chelsea on Thursday but maybe they get benched so they are fit for final home game?

Maddison v Diaz/Jota v Coutinho is one I’m still mulling. If City win against West Ham the only way Liverpool can win league is for Villa to beat City and Liverpool to improve their goal difference by 10 v Southampton and Wolves. Is that minute possibility something Klopp will take seriously enough for them to go all out v Sou?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

If City draw then goal difference wouldn’t be a factor again. It’s only a City loss which really puts goal difference on the table, and to a lesser extent if they win as I said in my above post - how many Liverpool we need on FH is a real head scratcher.

Spooked into switching Sterling to Mane. Paid for by dumping Jansson for non player. Also City have scored 19 goals in the last 4 games and Sterling was involved in 4 despite playing every minute. Any dry up at all and he is too expensive.

Yes we get that but it opens up the possibilities more for Liverpool in that a win v Soton means that 2 out of 3 outcomes in the City - Villa game are in Liverpools favours.

And point I made is that as long as the league is only 1 result away they won’t give up the ghost, not after chasing the last 9 months!

yes good call. 2 is very risky. I’ll wait to see Liverpool final & then decide. It could be Diaz & Jota instead of Maddison.

Will Vardy play twice… I hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Think I’m looking at a -8

Ramsdale to Schmeichel

Havertz to Zaha

Toney to Richi

3 transfers in I don’t mind playing in GW38 so not stuck with them per se.

Would be likely benching Saka or Kulu for this week which doesn’t sit too well with me. Most likely the former.

Any other mad bástards not on FH this week and taking hits?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Took a -4. Sterling and Saka out for Son and Zaha.

Salah just gone off for Liverpool injured. Glad I sold him!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I've Laporte and Kulu as doubts now as well as Salah and Havertz is a problem. Eyeing up a -8/-12

Salah to Son

Havertz to Zaha

Broja to Ings

Might also do Coady to Myolenko

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Advertisement

Tonight is going very well for my team anyway! Wonder what effect the fa cup final will have on Liverpool now are they gonna rest players? Will they protect Salah?

Advertisement