Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self-Catering Accommodation in Belfast - near Titanic Quarter

Options
  • 11-05-2022 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

My little fella is obsessed with the Titanic in recent times and recently went up with his grandparents to do the whole tour etc - unfortunately on the day though much of it was closed (booked for a wedding or something) so it wasn't a great experience for him.

Thinking of bringing him back up later in the year (mid-August, maybe 2/3 days during the week rather than weekend) and looking for recommendations for something self-catering rather than a hotel, ideally not too far from the venue itself but I'll be driving so not a big deal if it's 20 mins or whatever away.

I've never actually done AirBnB but thinking of something like a lodge or similar?

Any suggestions where to start looking and what kind of prices are involved?

Cheers!

Advertisement