Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking On Line - Transaction Lists

Options
  • 12-05-2022 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have Banking On Line on my company's current account for which I pay €10 per month.

Is it possible to generate a transaction list for all of 2021 in some format which can be read by Excel (eg .xls, .xlsx, .csv etc). I can only find transaction lists going back a few months, but surely there is some way of going back further?? If this is possible, please let me know how, thanks!

Regards,

E.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi exaisle,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Business On Line holds 90 days of transaction history. You do have the option to export and import data to and from your accounting systems which we'd advise completing every 90 days. If you haven't exported transactions for 2021 during the year I'm afraid it would not be possible to do this now and you'd need to work off account statements.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement