Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do people get so fighty on forums like this?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭RoTelly

I personal have no problem with people disagreeing with me, I will reply back as this is a discussion board, but I will never get the circular argument (often an non-argument that resolves nothing) that occurs with some boards posters. They seem to just repeat themselves without actually backing up any of their claims and they then just come across as dismissive of any claims you have research and have a fair idea about, though I am always open to correction, and happy to learn from many here on boards.

______

Just one more thing .... when did they return that car

Yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

6 banned and one deleted account from a two page one year old zombie thread.

Everyone who disagrees with me is probably a bot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Some are extra sensetive souls and have their feelings hurt very easily. Use of the flag function is more prevalent.

Darth Randomer

Darth Randomer

That particular episode would end up abandoned half way through. And then the data would be erased because of GDPR.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Sunny Disposition

Some people were very cross over on the discussion about Ryan Tubridy. There's just so much cynicism and anger.

• Halloween is still a while away so let’s leave the zombies asleep for now.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement