Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POSSIBLE 100% Cashback on NordVPN 2 year package using Shoop (German Cashback site)

• 12-05-2022 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

I cannot vouch for this as I haven't tried it, but I cannot see any reason it wouldn't work - 2 Years Nord VPN with 100% Cashback.

I think the offer ends at 23:55 tonight (22:55 our time).

https://www.shoop.de/cashback/nordvpn/aktion-8476

But I can't see any reason it wouldn't work here. Sign up - if it asks for a home address use something like this site.

If it requires you to have a German IP address, use a free trial one, for example Windscribe

100% cashback + mega discount on the 2-year package

As part of our Shoop Days 2022 you get the following conditions from our partner NordVPN:

100% cashback* on your valid order (only applies to new customers)

Mega discount on the 2-year package

Only until 12.05. valid

Please note:

The partner enters the orders internally in USD; currency conversion can result in deviations of up to 5% in the net value of the goods and thus also in the amount of the remuneration. Please only order if you agree. A correction request for these deviations is not possible

Advertisement