Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

RELEASE THE KRAKEN 7/2 win 2.40 Utt

Nothing doing. Poor day.

ALICE DIAMOND 9/1 ew 8.30 DR nice price; not a guaranteed stayer

4.15 Ascot

MRS WATSON 11/1 ew

BECKY SMITH 11/4 win

ALAZWAR & CARDINAL ZAIN 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

We're good with Pink Crystal, not so much with the other one.

4.25 Uttoxeter MASKED MATKIL 7/2 win,, good chance on her 2nd run

• Advertisement

😁

Becky weren't only one what punched the air... wonder what f'cast will pay #happysmileyface ?? 😁

yIP[opEEEEE 😁 CANNA]E EVEN SPIEL I'S DRUNK ON ahppiness 😁

Early pick for "Leger Legends Race" at Leger Festival at Donny:

Pick = Whatever Seb is on 😁 he's pretty bullish re his fitness is young Sebastian every time topic is brung up on SSR - rides out regular an all 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

@Sweet Talkin Romeo's "Longshot"

7.40 Lingfield PERMATA 150/1 ew Only 4yr old in the race. Forget about the form 😁

2 jollies Federal Street 15/8 & Shigar 7/4 am trying to lay both these for the places. They look abit short to me although the quality of opposition does appear poor overall.

Glen Cove 11/1 might be worth a small each way if he drifts a few points. Is having his third race, and he came a decent 6th at Chelmsford on his first ever run. Looks a decent race that where 15 went to post. He was slow enough to get started that day, but didn't have that problem lto. Perhaps the mile at Windsor didn't suit, but he was at least up with the pace for a long time, and it was after a reasonable absence too. Is drawn lowest of all as well in the one box.

STR

Hey, Danni California 5/2 is out again today in 4:25 York, she won quite cozily over CD lto, raised 5lb for that but we're gonna risk it for the bisquit. 10/3 was available last night.

• Advertisement

4.25 York

A good race ya picked for ta find a winner j@utis 😊

There's one in this what might be popular among wishful thinking degenerates; and indeed many's the bloke what wouldn't like to admit it !! 😁 Numero 4 in racecard 😂

I always like to follow A Balding in staying handicaps, but normally when I give them the swerve, they oblige :( .,, I'm giving the supported Fox Vardy - 5s from 13/2 since this morning - the 'swerve' here too..

Could well be a solid test, with horses 5 (Gift Of Raaj) & 6 (Red Force One) capable/and likely to make running here.

I can't see either of those winning though.

Pen landed on "degenerate's choice" here - as much {perhaps more} on form, than the mule's name 🤣 That be:

BLOW YOUR HORN NB 9/2 ew

Best of luck with Danni, but she aint for me today. Blow Your Horn ran well lto on his first run for Rebecca (still same owner) on his last time out run which was over C/D; he finished third behind Danni California that day. A bit of improvement and BYH may go verry close here; he has a 4lb swing in ratings in his favour here against the grey filly.

good luck all

have also followed KR's advice and done his picks ew for the heritage 3.00 Ascot

☺️

And to paraphrase me mate leff: "Not a rat's aras could i give about who wins Ascot 3.35, the 'King George' " , unless me decides to back one that is 😂 - aint looked at that race at all 🤗

"Preview Post" would be a 'welcome addition' here methinks.. tis easier for to give one's contribution the 'once over' before clicking on send; ie when 'editing' a post, it be's more 'viewable' overall (than what it were before originally posting), and 'in the round' ya might say,, just one poster's opinion is all 😃

Fekkit, in King George, last year's 2nd MISHRIFF 10/3 NAP will do me here to 'demoliish' the "youngun's"

Good Luck all 😊

3.15 York DUBAI FUTURE 9/2 WIN

Kirby just gave up there 😒

think I've had enough for today - unless I catch a winner or two out of one's already done. tough cards

6.30 Salisbury HATTIE C 9/1 ew drifted out to decent price in open race. Should like Firm going anyhow

6.40 Ling In wide open race, what may as well be a maiden; the 'could come anywhere' {likely 'down the field' 😃} ADDIE BOO BOO will do me ew at 20/1

Gl

Stone last :(

• Advertisement

7.00 Salisbury CONFLICT 5/6 WIN

7.30 Salisbury STRIKE 7/2 WIN

GL

Pillar to post 🤣

A bit of a sweat inside 2 pole, but narys the worry from ~ 1.5fs out - procession 😃 even money winna will do at this stage... "we'll take it" 😁

No good Strike

8.10 Lingfield

MELODRAMATICA ~4/1 / BREACH ~ 4/1

Singles + Reverse Forecast

8.40 Lingfield HECTOR LOZA EW 9/1

interesting 'Maiden' on tomorrow at Chelmsford.

Signcastle City goes (or maybe he doesn't) in the 1.35 - currently 2/1

he won yesterday at Salisbury - after decs were in; wonder will he be 'let' race,,, reckon he doesn't go - am guessing he'll be pulled

2:10 Chelms - Rogue Missile

3:20 Chelms - Take a Stand

4:30 Chelms - Ford Maddox Brown - in my notebook, HT tipped this morning, price is gone, meh to that.

Small stakes, no time for write ups, off to work now.

4.05 Pontefract

@Sweet Talkin Romeo's "Longshot Pick"

MARIE'S DIAMOND 33/1 ew

Gl

hello @boardsees

@Konny Rool has been studying. he has given the Ayr 2.45 some perusement for t'person's amusement.

2.45 Ayr, Going is 'Good' ,, I reckon this be subject tee change - there be rain in weather forecast.

Konny's pen landed on two hyah:

DEPUTY 11/1 EW , BELTANE 10/1 EW ... Might stick Vince Lombardi 7/2 in along with me 2selections for combination 'casts, in t'form o' 'Tri' 'nd 'Fore'

For potential place-lays Konny is considering: Starshiba 3/1 , Spacer 5/1 & Grigadale 7/2

Gl

KR

• Advertisement

That started well with Rogue Missile wining the novice event by a nose, and went downhill afterwards - Take A Stand got himself well boxed in and just couldn't get out, Ford Maddox Brown found himself in the lead, burned too much early and got beaten by the neck.

Onto Ayr now... It's interesting how a complete newcomer is being hammered in the betting in the opening race. We'll soon see what he's got to offer.

Advertisement