Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

3.00 Sligo

Going : Yielding

Open enough looking 2m 4f MdnHdl; think Elliott's is very short @ ~6/4 gen, as might not like t'ground if it gets soft - mights and ifs 😃 yielding aint far off soft, so with a bitta rain, who knows?

pen landed on MONTY'S WAY ~8/1 EW here & VOCITO ~16/1 EW also; Monty's Way won at Killarney in May over just over 2m on the level, and on soft ground,, first time over hurdles, as well as first run for newest connections, and a layoff to contend with, but will do at t'prices.

Vocito appears to be suited by the 2 1/2m trip, tho not so sure about juice in t'ground. Will do me regardless as second pick for this - at a layabout's price 😂

chanced putting up 3/4 plce-lays on Elliott's Ginnets Girl @ ~2/5 & ~3/10 also here

:)

1.25 Nby

Soft

me very speculative each way outsider

DEMAND ADAAY 100/1 has a good draw at least

g'l

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Doom is in my notebook too, currently swapping places with the fav.

good price if ya fancies - 10/3 😊

i've had enuf after that :(

unlucky Doom

• Advertisement

Beaten by a head ffs, too many 2nds lately.

4:45 Doncaster - Libra Tiger. I backed this one lto when he blew the start and took no part in the race due to that. I opened to have a look at his race today, and frikin HT has tipped him and price has halved since, ghrhrhrh fuming now! Heavy ground will throw up some surprise winners in donny today. Libra Tiger has heavy ground form from the last year, good enough reason to follow him today but...

1:20 Donc - Master Zoffany 6/1 - he didn't seem to get a mile trip lto, was still travelling strongly 2f out and found nothing towards the line, back down in trip today, acts on softer going too, big field, so small stakes.

Not looking for more in the mud races but I have some in mind in Chelmsford later today.

• Advertisement

Good on ya j@utis 😊

sicke of ye puntinge arter y'day me 😓

think i'll quit til new year 🙂

EAGLEWAY 14/1 can give a good account in the opening 1.20 race at Doncaster; has never ran on heavy, and been a while since he's even tried the soft going,,, 2nd lto, and has a low draw in box five,, could be a plot job 😃

3,45 Curragh tomorrow TAIPAN ~14/1 EW

tough race, 2m on heavy going - hard to have a strong fancy here

New Year came early... Eagleway placed I think. Master Zoffany ran fine till the last bit of the race, he keeps falling short to finish his races, we'll keep an eye on him.

not really did new year come early - just havin a luuk loike, whilst weaning usself off punting for a bit 😄

Eagleway 5th, but mebbe some bks were paying 5 places, as ~18 were due to go to post

Chelmsford tonight. I think Secret Moment is worth another chance today in 7pm race. He was beaten fav lto but it looked like more jockey's fault - horse ran on well when in the clear again. He nearly took cl3 event over CD off the same mark as today, now racing in cl4. Current fav Laheg has strong claims too, so nothing crazy.

6:30 race I'm trying to make case for Cabinet Maker but keep going circles and it's not quite happening. Any thoughts?

Aidan O'Brien very bullish about Vertem winner Auguste Rodin at Donny there now ☺️

One to follow???? 😁 me thinkee so ! - back him for summat next year 🙂🙂

tricky race that; can see ur horse go well j@utis, but me no thinkee he wins, does @Cabinet Maker,,, Only looked at about half the field for the 6,30 Chelmsford; if i had to pick one, i'd go with ROMAN DYNASTY 8/1 WIN

too many angles here; could make cases for plenty,, needs about 2hrs study that race methinks 😃

lto run at Chelmsford over seven looked good for Roman Dynasty, who usually runs close to the pace over that trip, but was held up that day for some reason. It was a big field then too, and, as well as that, he'll have to be held up to see out any trip north of seven furlongs; which today's race is, being a mile in distance

be reason enuf for me to back Roman Dynasty, if me was havin' a punt 😂

I thought I found something interesting in 1:50 Leicester until I checked trainer's stats... I'm about Serenity Rose 9/1, based on her debut run when she was 1l down from the winner who went on to finish close in two group races... But the trainer is yet to have a 2yo winner, and with 4 places out of 57 doesn't inspire much confidence... No bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

3.10 Chepstow

16 set to go to post for this ~2m h'cap hdle

think Karakoram can go well, but is a bit short @ ~5s in a race like this

pen landed on two that can 'opefully go well at prices decent, with 5places a fifth on offer -

MAILLOT BLANC 18/1 EW , CANAL ROCKS 15/2 EW

g'l

gotta keep us intermittent studyerage up - even if me no puntee 😃

2.10 Nottingham

very soft ground - the topweight Fast Response can go well, as well as the 2yo California Gem

bit short these two fillies, but two of the older horses EY UP IT'S MAGGIE 11/1 EW & TARHIB 6/1 EW , are both seemingly well drawn towards the middle and should like t'ground; and are two decent alternatives

worth 50c ew dem both methinks wiv 4 places a fifth going here

gl

one for t'moro

27th Oct

Clonmel , SOFT

2.55 Clonmel

@Sweet Talkin Romeo's 'opeful each way outsider

none of these look obvious here...

MAGNETIC PULSE ~33/1 EW was nae far away in a soft ground bumper in Galway in October of last year; not much as regards form that, and he has flopped in three hurdles starts so far, but, breeding suggests he should like t'ground, and Davy Mullins gets leg up for first time

gluck

6.30 Chelmsford

HIDDEN PEARL 4/1 WIN looks a fair price at around 4 to one; best chance/value of the top three in betting imo

ASTRONOMIC 16/1 EW an outsider hard to rule out upped in trip, will ignore lto run at Yarmouth as was on soft ground

g'l

hey, our beloved Internationalangel is out again, at 4o'clock in lingers today, she's good a string of good efforts lately, today could be the day 😁 but probably not... I kinda feel she's peaked already and this might be beyond her abilities but why not>? 😂

2mor0 28th Oct 22

Newmaket- Soft

Spirit Of Breeze ~ 8/1 might go well in t'first, up agin a long odds-on shot.. 1st run was fine, and, being by Invincible Spirit, I reckons G Moore's 2yo should like ground

in 2,05 Bodorgan should tek all t'beating, but is short enuf @ ~4/5 and unproven on soft ground; worth 2/3 plce-lay consideration, if trading south o evens come racetime imo

a lil sumtin sumptin for da morrow

29th Oct

Newmarket: Good to soft - soft in places

5,08Nmkt

PRISCILLA'S WISH ~13/2 WIN NAP

just look at em form figures !! hoping she can stay on t'bridle t'longest nd 'ose up, me, nd verily land 6 Timer 😲 😊 a filly in form is a fine filly indeedeh :0

REVICH ~7/1 WIN should be able to give a good account in 3.23 Newmarket with a 7lb jock tekkin over from young Danny - who had t'mount t'last twice,, interesting that Danny is on paper fav Ghaly, but REVICH will do me as a pick here, even if i dee nae hav punt 😆

g'l

Money back on Angel. Let's see if there's anything interesting in Sthw today.

4.40 Southwell

BLAZON 4/1 WIN

Copperplate mayn't get his own way here, and looks pretty short @ ~6/4; 2nd fav Easy Equation ~11/4 has ran okay at middle-distance/marathon trips, but is still a maiden after 19 runs - place claims at best methinketh,,

A class 6 on t'Tapeta surface should suit the in-form Kim Bailey's 9yo,, the general 4/1 on offer for BLAZON is fair - anything north of that price be value imo,, he's drawn in 7 box, nd coz this be's apprentice race, Blazon can be seen to good effect here from 'old up ride

😊

• Advertisement

8.15 Southwell reet tough race this

VALLEY OF FLOWERS 3/1 WIN,, a bit short this one sadly, but, on form, looks to have the best chance of being in the shake-up here,, 5/1 be nice 😊 smallee stakee advised

🙂🙂

Advertisement