Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

My Honey should be winning this at a canter if there's any justice😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

omh, I totally don't like that commentator in Hamilton, he's like a broken radio, can't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

no good there

My Honey Bee wins

#forfutureferencedinnabackMulrennan 😏

it won anyway !!

WD stan 🤣

overdue thread winner 😂

tomorrow's another day folks 😊

• Advertisement

WOW, look at this deal! this got me more excited than any of the racing today 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'm so in the need of a good organizer for all my loose nuts and bolts, all of them 🤣

Okay, I'm outta here, and no, I haven't been drinking, it's only Wednesday.

fair play j@utis

exactly the kinda thing we like to see on here (well, apart from winners hahaha 😅)

🙈

Derek Thompson, used to present the racing on C4 many moons ago, he was never a commentator and it's obvious, i cringe whenever i hear him

Thankfully so after a couple of near misses, got me back on an even keel at least, so tomorrow's another day😊

'bout 60 posts today - good tally

hard to keep that up

dearth of winners tho, more's the pity; think only had two on here all day: My Honey Bee and ZC earlier on

might be cheapere watchn ye golf - have a rake o' picks did for that big one...

no study for tomorrow - had a squizz at Nott 3.10 race, where Coloane 'jumped off page' , and has chances, but short enough @ 11/4... Bernadine also lines up in same race,,

fekkit , enuffe

g'nite folks,

:)

• Advertisement

Satirical loses her main rival which makes even 9/4 very attractive, let's do it. And one more shortie Moyet in 2:10 Nott.

Bernadine won for me before, so why not try my luck again. She appearantly slipped up on the bend lto, so that run can be forgotten and she might be able of better.

No luck with Moyet in the opener in Notty, ran out of gears that fella.

some mules what might go well at Notts

win only on these:

all Nottingham

3.10 Coloane 11/4 , Bernadine 15/2

3.45 Another Romance 11/4

4.20 Dolly Gray 7/4 , Bayraat 9/2

4.55 Hot Scoop 7/1 , Coley's Koko 6/1 ... Spanish Angel main danger here, but a bit short @ ~2s , so'll leave off Mrs Carr's beast

5.30 Ice Shadow 4/1 , Oscar Doodle 7//2

no in t'mood o' study,,, had a squizz at this carde laste nighte 'nd told usself me'd look at last few races at Nottingham, and that's what me did, yay 😃 🤣

g'l me , j@u , stan , plus everybody what's punting on here 😊

p'rhaps do win trebles nd ew doubles with ye above pickes also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

I'm a "lurker" here. I know next to zip about the gee-gees, but my da was mad into them and worked drawing up the board in the bookies back in the day.

Just wanted to say, this thread is a very enjoyable read. The ups and the downs. I hope you get a few winners today.

Ed Bethell flying

think his lst three runners ALL WON !!

Ed's Rich Glory an 8/1 winner in 2.10 Nottingham

fair play to him - he knows his onions.... and time of day heheh 😂

Newbury - Good (Good to Firm in places)

that Haydock run on first (of two) starts bodes well for Satirical in 2.50,, that (Haydock) race was ran in fast time, tho he weren't that clear of the third (MJ's <at the time> Lakota Sioux, what went on to win a 2yo Fillies' Group 3 on her next race) .... the winner (Inanna) aint won since, but mebbe the first and third were "2yo types"

anyhow, a niceish price @ ~7/4 is Satirical, if ya fancy, but, at the same time is a bit short :pac: anyhow, I'll try find a couple each way to take jolly on

think Varian's Tajalat ~11s, might want shorter

two can hopefully go well here:

BLACK SEE DAA 17/2 , VALUE ADDED 10/1

Black See Daa coming through for you there, and a 3rd place finish for Satirical. Value Added in 5th for diddly squat.

Get in ya beauty, needed it after so many placers or just near misses.

Good call op on the Black Sea Daa. Frankie, in case you're reading this, you let me down again 👎👎

thanks Flaneur - lil filly done it lovely, me was roarin' her home over heeh ! 😂

great ride from young Kaiya Fraser - saw his family interviewed by Chapman last Summer, or mebbe the previous one... his young mum and sister were there,,, interesting viewing no doubt,,, 😋

WD j@u and me 🙂🤗

ya giv Bernie solid claims/excuses for previous,,

big up urself 🤣🤣 noice to get one (hopefully more to come) on a sunny day

cheers for ur kindly words an' all @Flaneur OBrien ,,, hope ya had 50p or a yoyo on 🐎

• Advertisement

I did yeah, I'm laid up at the moment (nothing serious, just a bit of tendonitis) so this is stopping me going mental from the boredom.

glad ur getting some enjoyment from thread Flan 👁️‍🗨️

hope gette welle soon :)

--------

me thought fek all folks read this thread on here,, guess i were wrong - maybe there's 10 or twelve what doth read this 'fred' 😊

No bet (too short), just an interesting watch, remember this Blindedbythelights met all sorts of trouble lto, now he's quickly being turn out here for compensation, I hope it's not too much for him.

a one time and legendary poster on here once advanced (in a now deleted post iirc) idea of "study hubs" and the likes , and he mentioned about punting being an 'art form'

had to agree with him 😃

anyroad, Muscutt won at least twice on Bernadine.. was at a diff meet today.. one ride - one winner, for another 'James' : James Ferguson

didn't see in advance, as me main (only - pretty much) study just involvede lst ~5 races at Nottingham and no much else.. anyhow, winner was Cheelamy, in 3.25Newbs

mightn't (didn't actually, as had a look after) have picked it strictly on form ats, but there be other reasons other than form for picking winners 🙂

#finlandwasrobbed#alwaysrespect'pagejumpers' 🤣 🙈

Bayraat coming in, and Dolly placed behind them. Congrats!

Are ya looking for the next assignment? Here it is 5:40 Haydock. Go, figure it out  😂  I'm on #.........

had a quick look at em all <all that's left that is - field down to five, from 8 declared> in that Newbury 5.05 race

thoughts: what with there being plenty of angles: inexperienced horses, some decent AW form and the possibility, or otherwise, of transferring said AW form to the turfe (of the ones that aint raced on turf , or at ~this trip on that surface) , plus a prohibitively and seemingly bestpriced 2/5 jolly, this luuks epitomy of 'no bet race'

verdict: no bette , don't even give it a second look - scares me this race 😆

okay missus - seein' as ur a pal an' all; me nd ole leff ('member him 😄) had a look for you and me and everybody !!.... 😁

5.40 Haydock

plenty of hit and miss form at or about this trip on top o' t'ground

some have to make cases for stepping up in trip... so lotsa angles tbs

two stood out:

Willard Creek was one, but price aint great @ ~ 5s

and t'other, the j topweight BUNKER BAY 4/1 NAP .... went close at Yarms 2 runs back, Australia bred gelding, f/t visor = few 'green shoots' 😊

not really my kinda race, but happy with price o' pick anyhoo,,,,

gL

Thanks, I hope you haven't jinxed it for me now 😅 I fancy #5.

• Advertisement

Advertisement