Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Nothing good from other two, Jason Hart got himself burried on Annalee Lass which resulted in hitting the traffic at crucial stages. Nine Elms wants further as you say, my mistake... I discounted the eventual winner in that 4:10 Notty, Roman Dynasty, for some reason too, probably for only winning one race out of nearly 30 starts to this date but I overlooked the fact that it was his first run in class 6 of the lowest mark in his career that can never be ignored, now I'm like "what was I thinking"... Good call on Sainsors D'or that held on for 2nd, btw.

Now I'm not in the mood to play the evening game, GL for those who choose to keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

rubbish there 😴

Wild Side stone last 😓 and Micks Dream runs on, but only into fourthe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

Yoshimi beat Saisons d'Or by 3 and 1/4 lengths lto, runs in next at Leicester, has won there, circa 6/1 looks good to me

Montelusa is the 25/1 rag in the next at Hamilton but can't help having a bit e/w and a forecast with the Fav!

I still have faith back out in the next at Leicester, hopefully tonight's the night

• Advertisement

Absolutely robbed again, travelled like a dream, thankfully threw Kamanika into a small rev f/c

Like the look of Sharrabang in the last at Hamilton, small rev f/c with Caribbean Sunset

No joy there, on to tomorrow

I see Strong Power is out again today in 4:05 Yarm. I've backed him like a gazillion times with a little return (ROI -70% to be precise), so I can't give up on him now 🤣. Silly small e/w bet, just in case 🤣 I should really grow up and stop doing silly things that...

good race to look at there j

in that 4,05 Yarmouth, it looks as tho it favours frontrunners..

two win bets and rf for me here

LIPSINK 13/2 NAP is one of these capable of making all in a race like this... unless they lying (on ye racecarde) , the Going is Good(Good to Firm in places) there... horse is on the drift somehow, but Lipsink has only four competitors and most o' the rest like to race behind or held up.. Lipsink don't always try to lead, but if he do.....

CHAMPAGNE SARAH 3/1 WIN.. on a hat trick - lto CD winner on top of ground = plenty good enuffe for me

those'll do me

g'l

:)

• Advertisement

oh fek pressed the wrong button and my 3:55 write up went into the oblivion, so meh to that.

Ellade or Lady Wormsley in 4:30? Lady W produced an eye-catching run in Kempton last time; Ellade has tumbled down the weights, won of mark 81 just over a year ago, running off 70 today -jockeys claim(5).

jolly wins easy as :(

nothing there

2hard today

had a look at one horse in 2nd race, the 5.30, at Newcastle

DANDY DINMONT were a 'pagejumper' there.. had a look: CD winner off 5lbs lower <same grade as today> , good high draw in box 13-------> very little not to like...

until...

......until me saw the price :( looking at form figures were expecting something like 13/2.... hadn't looked below racecarde at the time, but 'e were ~9/2 'paper' favourite , so'll tekk a modicum of solace from that 😏😂

..... horse is only ye well-backed 3/1 (from 5s earlier) fav 😐️😓😭

#phwarrkme#fkpunting#theywozrobbed

small win all the same ;)

Ellade appeals far more than @Lady Wormsley, for me in 4.30 here

both look dubious/dubiousish o'er a mile but, Ellade, far less so, for me

g'luck

Lady W for me, strange fav, has only ever won going right handed

WD all Lady Wormsley backers !

thought Ellade were too close to pace for one what mightn't (and didn't 😓) see out trip

Tight but get in! Market had that race spot on

F it, went with Elade. I had both in my notebook, got tempted by the longer odds and didn't listen to the gut feeling 😞

That's it from me today.

if Morgan Cole could ride a horse, I might've had a winner there at Yarmouth 😭

nowt wrong with Connor Planas(5) as jock tho 🤤

WD stan on getting @Lady Wormsley ! - another great ride from "Spud" that 😊

just can't pick owt today atallatall

#quittingwhileurbehindaintthesameasquitting

• Advertisement

Awtaar should be fav in the next at Donny for me, maybe it's not her day but on form she should be winning this

Morning.

Remember the Equatorial, the one that broke the course record in Salisbury last month? He's running in Chester 3:42 today, in a hot class 2 handicap, very short 5/4 but must be a banker of the day, right? 😂

Newcastle 2.40

Utilis looks interesting here off a light weight under Luke Morris, plenty of winners have come out of his races.

Chester 3.07

Loads of pace in this race which could set it up for a closer, Hello Zabeel worth an e/w bet at 12/1

We have a winnah. Even a little top up to the bank is always welcome.

Never in doubt really, WD

Taking a flyer on Niarbyl Bay in the next at HQ

3 winners in a row for Balding, stable cat would hack up at this stage

Irish Derby tomorrow, 7 out of 9 runners are O'Briens... what's the point of the irish racing.

• Advertisement

Windsor 2.55

It's rare that i'd back a 100/1 rag but drawn to Brazen Insanity here e/w with eight runners. Ran once last year on soft ground in a hot Newbury maiden. Interesting that Charles Bishop who rode her that day is back on today, his only ride of the meeting. Long way to go for a 100/1 shot.

Advertisement