Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

7,12 Nott

in Strong Power's race I've gone for BONDI BAY 10/3 WIN NB.... would give this one ye nappe, only that's already gone on a earlier loser ;(

don't know why Bondi's not a 2/1 shot... in context of today's race, this one looks a deal superior to ye reste,,,

had look at horses in race what have ran at course ~6f trip, before, in trying to get draw bias, but no joy as mainly lowish single digit races...

maybe stall 11 aint right place to be??

not so sure about draw bias here - don't even remembere if there's a bend o'er the 6fnottytrip 🙂🤩

bet'll gi'e us summat to look forward to for laterer, cos have enuffe study/punting did....

bye4now

:)

looks good to me, j ☺️ only got 2/1 but dat looks fair, and ye horsee has live luuking chance here 👐

I Still Have Faithe in you, missuuse 😂

#someday

he might've posted in a rong thread there j

#ithappensi've#diditmeself

#medeffohaveenuffepicksdidfor#2day

😊

have did an ew yangkee on Clifford Lee's last four rides - missed boat perhaps? he's already had a placer and a winner there - albeit a 1/5 shot 🤣

:(

only one winner there, and nowt else

nothing placed, but was watching O'Dells Star there (5,12 Beverley) , as was last Clifford Lee ride there; horse seemed to be staying on wellishe there at the end.... wasn't given hard ride as was too far back to make any telling impression - not sure (not seen many races 2day) if maybe was poorly drawn or smth

seen some money earlier, but drifted back oot a bit

was last of eight today, but seemed capable of seeing out this trip, and possibly wants further?? looks like juice in t'ground be no harme either.. definitely feel a mile is too short for this one, and tho laste today, weren't beat far (~4lgths or a bit less) and seemed to be improvement on her two recent runs.. is a previous third place finisher over ~1m4f when running into that position on her 1st (2nd in total...) run as a 3yo

dunno much about breeding angle, but i think if Going has 'soft' in it, then she can possibly go well over 10f+ trips - based on today's 'visual' 😁

anyhow, will keep eye out for O'Dells Star in races upcoming

no joy neither with me three-pick Leicester race, ye 5,17.. backed two short ones win, and had Bonkersinabundance each way at a good (was a driftere) price, but just ran out of road to get up for third

#beotherdays#Study'ubs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

There's your winner, congrats! Strong Power was out of places just by 1 position again 😅

• Advertisement

^^^

and there was a damp thudding sounde coming from telly,,, commentator inferred soft/sftish goinge, and it didn't look Good to Firm to me anyhoo,,,

Notty still down as G t F , so i dinna 😥

hope catch some moah 'afore ye night be oot 🤣

unlucky with SP missus , running on a bit late it sounded like....

#IStillHaveFaithinyewenchittychittybangbanghahahah😝pick 😂

and here's yours,,,,,

😁

j@utis3:33 pm

Don't give up yet there @hayrabit, look I've found one for ya: 8:12 Notty- I Still Have Faith 9/4, he should've won last time if not short of room ;)

looks good to me, j ☺️ only got 2/1 but dat looks fair, and ye horsee has live luuking chance here 👐

I Still Have Faithe in you, missuuse 😂

#someday

Brilliant missus 😁

that were reet exciting, ta v muche,, j@utiseee 😊

BOOOMMM !!

had lil dble an all - Mwah 👄

😆 #BRILLIANT!!

some race - it were reet exciting,,, how??? lost a rake o' lengths at start -- ride o't'month for usse 🤣🤔

think i'll have reste for few days nigh 😃 one good day in a sea of bad - so i dinna wanna scupper it by trying to hard to emulate today in tomorrow ifkwim ,,, 😋

PS quote function #rubbisheonere

Thankee, my 2nd winner this month 🤣🤣 if it continues like that I'll soon have to find that credit card to put some moneys onto my PP account which I haven't done since last summer 🤣🤣🤣

And now onto tomorrow, that "tracker notifications" email from ATR is always exciting read in the evening.

😊😊😊

another winner - yay !!

a lot of these look suspect at any trip north of a mile.. some have 1m winning form either on turf or AW, but many, including the ~6/4 fav, Josiebond, are far from appealing over 9furlonges on (hopefully) Good ground,,

CONTRAST 12/1 EW... about a fair price on overall form - not so much recent form tho,,, could be a win or come nowhere type, and impossible to make a solid case for this one on what the 9yo gelding has done in the last ~several months.. prolly should go win only here, but not many putting their hooves up as likely ones... I make this one about an 11/1 shot - could drifte massive or might tighten a bit.. will do me atm anyhow

MOTARAJEL 11/2 EW... has solid form on top of ground over a mile... possible that (doubt it tho) stamina be stretched at 9+ furlongs...... that's a question mark tbs, but the horse weren't beat too far -distance wise- at Redcar two runs back... that was over 10furlongs and on top of ground... flopped lto at Bevs over extended mile on soft ground - easily dismiss that run... paper has this one as a 9/2 shot and that looks about right to me,,,, worth an ew bet methinks at the 11/2 on offer.. win bet at shorter odds,,, could well be trimmed come race time... wouldn't want to be backing at shorter than 7/2 - is a good price now and that's all what matteres..

giddyup @CONTRAST !!

for a few strides, looked as tho @MOTARAJEL might get up for ye forecaste spot, but still a v good third

missed out on biggerre @Contrast prices , as backed early and it drifted out to at least 16s / perhaps 20s even 🙂

not too disappointed didn't go in again on pick, as couldn't really fancy much on form recente, and had / have enoughe bettes did at that stage, and enuffe losses from days recente, and bitta bad luck too...

anyhow, today made up for it , thread in ye profitte (2day anyhow🤣) so all okay - hopefully winneres gott for otheres too what might've chooned in.

B😁😁M

• Advertisement

WD!! Juicy 12/1 too. I didn't look at that race tbh but really happy for ya, that very needed confidence boost for the yourself and the thread.

fair play j@u ! glad u's mekkin a bit today 🙂

njoy ur tracker notifications j 😊 hope they brings you muche good info..... 🤗🤗🤩

--------------

..... I've yet to get down to few hours solid study in a row for time longe 😓 - hard done all told 😪 listening to comms saying : was first time (whatever, gelding and t'like - one o' those today,,) ... or horse was 1st time with ye equipment , nd comms saying jockey treble eg smallishtime jock like Callum Shepherd, today,,,.... ya'd miss them sorta things with just cursorys and the like.....

...... can just manage two or three solid race lookes in times recente - find a race what jumps off page (as important as actual horsie pagejumpers, betimes, in trying to narrow study down ) , and give it a good luuk.. don't always work, but when it does 🤣

....either way, i'm still pi$$edishe off with puntinge , as don't have motivation at all.. maybe things'll tek a turn for better as far as sourcing a #StudyHubbe #goes....

anyway , a good day today and that's main thing 😃

tbf and has to be said, you've put in @Gr8Shifte ye laste few days

#aintgoneunnoticedneithermissus#stellarpicknplusreasonage

goodonya j@u 🤣

#luckisephemeral#motivation#discipline#goodinterwebmates#artistry#successfullepunterageingredients

chance one race pour today folkes 😊

Chelmsford - Standard

load of angles - pace angles / potential pace angles - lots of pace on..

too awkward for write-ups as ~massive field, and will just gi'e us pickes:

all big / massiveishe prices ... will hope at least one'll look nailed on for a pace come business end -

KING'S KNIGHT 25/1 EW, NEW DEFINITION 12/1 EW, WYVERN 25/1 EW

all these have gone close before over CD or won at a similar track/trip, eg 7furlonges Lingfield Standard goinge.. no actual CD winneres out of the trio - not bothered as think they've right good claims at prices..

many of these have won / ran well in Meydan , or over shorter, etc etc , and as well as that, some are out and out frontrunners.. far too tricky to computate...

ha'e gi'en em all ye once over and happy enough - obvs it mightn't be easy to get a good position early doors and plenty of luck in running will be needed an' all

half expecting one of these can go very close, but which one? i don't know

if i had to juste go with the one, well it's an easy enough choice: that'd be NEW DEFINITION EW NAP , based on his being an entire , a good draw in box three for a chase the pace type.... out of form, but it's his two most recent Polytrack runs which give him marginal (or mebbe not so marginal hegheh 🙂) nod; and those (back to back) runs were both over 7furlonges at Lingfield in March, and December gone..

the *bare 12 go to poste -have me online a/c with BF and they (atm at least) are only going three places , but at least they're offering rules of racing terms, ie 1/4 odds a place... *I sense a non runner ingcoming #rolleyes , just to leave three places a fifth..

would prefer 4 places tbf, but 't'w'll do 😃

GL

if these be only bettes me has 2day , then happy enuffe

#let'skeeprungoing#discipline#artistry#StudyHubs#msj@uandmeand#stanand#everyoneelsewhatreadsandorchippesintoyethreade

speaking of 'New Definitions' , an interesting non-horsie vid regarding: "New Definitions" etc, and some fekked up Orwellian shenanigans, i'll leave this here so i won't forget about it - watched about half it already

scary stuff 😒

#thankstoOPfor#creatingthreadwhatallowesfor#discussionof#othernonrelatedto#puntingestuff#cheersleff

This one caught my eye today: Charlie Johnston is sending only one to Chelmsford today, Loch Carron she's called, runs in 5:05, she won her 2nd maiden easily (improvement on her sole 2yo start), she was thrown into hot listed company lto, this is a bit easier, at least one paper. The favorite Azzure Angel obviously has a lot of claims, probably just beaten by the ground being too soft lto, so I'll look into no favs market and such.

I see my other fav Internationalangel back on AW but handicapper hasn't been kind to her and she's still stuck in class1 listed and the like contests (3:55 Chelms). Queen Aminatu is most likely to take it anyway.

Enjoy your day peeps, I have no time for HR today (work, work, work). GL with your punts.

GL with Loch Carron j

awful tricky race that

5,05 Ch

for no particular reason - hard race to solve.. lots of 5f , lesser grade course form , some Wolverhampton Tapeta form etc,,

not expecting much from either of me pickes, and if i had a third, i'd go for Charlie Fellowes horse also, but two is plenty:

CUBAN BREEZE 9/1 EW , PREMIERE BEAUTY 7/1 EW

gl

10p rule 4 on only winning selection there - Wyvern got placed , so bit of a loss there

the *bare 12 go to poste -have me online a/c with BF and they (atm at least) are only going three places , but at least they're offering rules of racing terms, ie 1/4 odds a place... *I sense a non runner ingcoming #rolleyes , just to leave three places a fifth..

BOOM !! 😃🙂 with ye non - runner prediction 😒

#nottagoodBOOM

one placer there - Cuban Breeze third

no damage did , shrapnel losserage is all 🙂

Charlie Fellowes' got second, so that's a phew 😋

wouldn't have backed winning jolly - Azure Angel might've been 'well in on ratings' , bit that (generally)means SFA to me

thundere and lightning here in me town - likely me local track @Roscommon: ~15m away as the crow with a good sense of direction, flies, will be getting lots of rain

unlikely to be Good - Yielding come tomorrow, for this all NH card; so not much point studying imo, as could well be 'soft' or worse even come 5pm tomorrow

#artistry#StudyHub(s)#NOW

😊

that were on her 4th last outing - to bring up ye hat-tricke - has won her three most recent ones an' all (winner 4,50 Ayr)

didn't look today at that meet at all, but she's only after landing her 6th straight success !!

don't know would I have backed Sparks Fly in this particular race (winner at 5/2 today) but would deffo have given her a second look anyhow..

could be worse - she could've won at a bigger price

@5/2 tho , one can remain filosoffical on ye fomo front

#HARD

tomorrow

Ripon - Good

might be raining there i think , so will expect ground to go softer:

Edwina Sheeran ~9/4 is a CD winner who likes to lead, but I always err on the side of opposing these types - the reste will sure know her tactics now

Alex The Great (first one i thought had strong claims , but before i saw ye prices 😪) is bred by Camelot, so should like cut in ground, on likely <expecting precipitation> rain softened track) , but at 2/1, has lot of q's to answer

f/t visored Blue Antares ~11/2 is by Frankel - not so sure about his over ~1.5m's trip/s , thinking wants shorter trip

Churchella ~15/2, is by Churchill - think this one could do with shorter trip an' all... not a forlorn hope tho

In a race where i think O'Dells Star (based on y'day's running 5,12 Bev) may be capable of better, pen landed on another runner in this which finished 6th of 8th yesterday in that same Beverley race. May be capable of better, the Rajasinghe Filly, RAJAWALI ~50s EW . is from a small stable in B Rothwell's <who's also the breeder and part ownere> , can't really be ruled out.. Rajasinghe only young sire , so not much info to go on, but RAJAWALI weren't beaten far y'day on the Good to Soft ground over 10furlonges....

....on a/c of the zooming effin in, I dinna if RAJAWALI 'hit the line hard' or was flailing at the end...

either way, the market leaders what i dismissed/disliked, above, likely have far stronger claims....

anyhoo, RAJAWALI 50/1 EW will do me here, along with CHURCHELLA 7/1 EW

gl

• Advertisement

What about Deputy in 4:40 Ayr? seems to relish the soft ground and he's been in good humor this season so far?

Yeah, I saw that result yesterday, and I was like wha? Sparkies is unstoppable, partly do to the connections picking winnable races for her instead of throwing her into listed contest next after winning some cl5 or 4.

another dellidge here in town - not that too far away from @Lenabane (as ye proverbiale crow with good directional sense, flieth) ,,, at less than 20mls away from there; highly unlikely it aint a similar case @Roscommon vis a vee ye precipitationaridge...

....Irish racing is usually second choice at best of times; but if was having a look, I'd reconsider - Good - Yielding is description given... seriously doubt it'll be that way at start of racing there... might change it after race two to summat like Yielding/Yielding to soft in places - bsing kerrnts! likely end up Soft - Yielding to soft 😒

could be wrong I suppose , and don't care - no Roscommon picks for me

speaking of changeable goinge, reasons can be given for a couple belowe fav, Geologist, not performing in 6.15 Ripon, and that's along with the trippe itself.. lightly raced are all the raced ones... I'm gonna hope I get one placed here...

for no particular reason/s:

Longshot Hopeful:

6.15 Ripon LOUBIERE 80/1 EW

on another day, I might've backed either or both, Bellarchi 15/4 & Arizona Desert 6/1, win/ew here, but not gonna bother.. if i backed one, i'd have to back both 😃 anyhow, one pick's enough here..... certainly wouldn't be backing the fav, Geologist, @ 1/2..

gl

????

and all them related to the ground :rollups: 😏

a couple of things:

*is the going soft? I've looked at racecard and it states Going as Good to Soft (Good in places)

*also, is drawn in box one. at some tracks (don't know about this one) the 'inside' draw aint always great to be in..

would look at race, j, but only if I've an idea about ye actual Going...,. I don't trust the fcekers to straight shoot when it comes to matteres relating to giving the state of the ground 😥😣😒

sorry me couldn't be more helpfulle... 🤣🤣

there is one 'green shoot' tho, as far as liking, DEPUTY, goeth.... has rarely raced on ground that has had much of "Good" in it; but has ran over CD in this month last yr, and that was almost bang on 'Good' : Going were given as Good - Good to Soft in places that day, and horse weren't far beaten....

..... so, if horse only really acts on soft , then, if he can go close on 'Good' over CD , then, for one what loves soft ground, the more rain t'merriere...

yep, I'm convinced.. not looked at rest of them, but will go small WIN on DEPUTY 7/2

g'L

#let'shopethelogissound

Deputy ran okay, and had a squeak 2-3 furlonges out... began to fade at ~1pole tho...

prolly didn't help running on 'far' side... winners come from near to middle of track..

widna rule Deputy out again on soft going

not his day today tho

speaking of changeable goinge, reasons can be given for a couple belowe fav, Geologist, not performing in 6.15 Ripon, and that's along with the trippe itself.. lightly raced are all the raced ones... I'm gonna hope I get one placed here...

for no particular reason/s:

Longshot Hopeful:

6.15 Ripon LOUBIERE 80/1 EW

on another day, I might've backed either or both, Bellarchi 15/4 & Arizona Desert 6/1, win/ew here, but not gonna bother.. if i backed one, i'd have to back both 😃 anyhow, one pick's enough here..... certainly wouldn't be backing the fav, Geologist, @ 1/2..

no joy there - fav wins easy as; followed home in single file by second and third favs

was right about it being a one bet race - too many imponderables, and likely(on form & money) strong fav would take all beating.... plus it were hard to make realistic cases for the other two possibles

nothing today :(

PS eff the quote and copy/paste functions on 'ere 🙂🙂

#StudyHubs #theywozrobbed #barteraccounts#HowardJones#nooneeve-eerristoblame#GoldenParachutes

#it'dbeworthmegettin'ajobjustso#i'dbeobligedtogetaTVlicence#justsoicouldrefusetopayit....

.....#hyperboleforcomic/umbragetekkineffect#willkeepatbareminimum #nowtworsethanexaggeration

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

Ripon 6.50

What a dreadful race 1/7 fav that seems to be regressing but should still win, Crowley must be crying having to come here for one ride for this rag.

Knight's Affair is the only newcomer and the dam is by Pivotal so should go on the ground. 33/1 so the f/c should pay a bit.

nice one stan 😁

a ~7/2 'winner' there

dat's a....

BOOM !!

no joy me there - backed other Haggas one 😪

effin SSR

backed Hagia Sophia each way in 7,oc... might've won if had seen daylight earlier - possibly not; but never looked like winning anyhow.. 5/1 so no profitte there

ya, Fk SSR - few secs before off, me tried a cupla € on HS to come in first three on ye exchange.. bet wouldn't take, as was 'late' ...

.. they hadn't even started when me attempted the back bet

fekkin Sky Sports Racing must be a couple+ seconds behind actual 'Live' footage 😒

#fkpunting#HARD

🙂🤗

• Advertisement

Deputy no good but I'll stick him into the notebook for the next time. I had a sh1te sleep last night, so no energy for anything today, this weather not helping either, raining all day non stop here.

Mrs Trump for me in the last in Ripon but I hope I'll be asleep by then.

Advertisement