Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: All City Mr Pink with Ultegra 10 speed and Hunt Race Aero Wide Wheelset

Options
  • 13-05-2022 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

All City Mr Pink frameset in 55cm and Shimano Ultegra 10 speed groupset and Hunt Race Aero Wide Wheelset

Amazing frame that I’ve really enjoyed riding but now trying to thin out the number of bikes I have. It can take 28mm tyres with mudguards and I mostly ran it with 32mm tyres. I’ve seen people fit 35 in there!

Frame has paint chips and wear from usage but there’s no dents on the frame. Comes with a Surly Pacer fork as I bought it as frame only. Gears could do with a fettle to get exactly right.

Frame - All City Mr Pink 55cm with Surly Pacer Fork

Groupset - Shimano Ultegra 10 speed with 105 front derailleur and Shimano long drop brakes. Includes 2 cassettes, ultegra and 105.

Wheels - Hunt Race Aero Wide Wheelset (can be set up tubeless)

Bottom bracket is Rotor to convert from pressfit to standard threaded sizing

Ritchey Logic Curve handlebars

Easton EA70 stem

Cane Creek 40 headset - needs a service

Ritchey Seatpost

Doesn't include saddle or pedals.

Price 850 euro for all collected in Dublin 11 or can potentially meet around Dublin if agreed.

Post edited by magicbastarder on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 danieljh

Sunny day price drop to 830 euro.

I'm open to splitting also but would need the frameset to go first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I've too many bikes to take another one in, but I was about to shell out for a new pair of those Hunts. Don't suppose you'd let them go on a trade-in basis - ie. cash and a set of Aksiums?

Hey, afraid I'm not looking for a trade as trying to get reduce my amount of stuff at the moment but would be happy to sell the wheels seperately if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭DJB030244

How much for the hunt wheels - would be interested without cassette - presume it takes 11 speed and where are you located ?

Yes they take 11 speed cassettes. I'd let the wheels go for 260. I'm in Glasnevin

• Advertisement

Offer asking for the Hunts if that's with tyres?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

I’ll go next in line for the Hunts if Mojo opts out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i think it'd be fair if DJB030244 gets first refusal on the wheels, as no price for them had been named till he/she asked. however, it's been over 24 hours since the price was given, so the clock is ticking. i think it's fair that if they haven't responded by noon tomorrow, Mojo's offer goes live.

Agreed. I assumed, without looking back, that Mojo had requested the price from the seller and that he was first in line.

Cheers for clarification 👍

Hey, happy to give DJB030244 until lunch today and if no response then Mojo in line. I’ll include the tyres in the sale also.

Cheers

Dan

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

cheers, the brakes are off as far as i'm concerned!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭DJB030244

Apologies only spotted this -Thanks Dan - I’ll let the other lads take them if that suits

Cool thanks all. Shall we take to pm Daniel.

Sounds good send me a pm and we can sort out

Forgot to update that the wheels are now sold. Thanks Mojomaker.

Frameset and groupset still available if there's any interest in either I'm willing to split.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Alanbt

Price for frameset?

Interested in groupset if frameset goes

Hey sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Was think €400 for the frameset

Happy to sell the groupset even if the frameset doesn’t sell. Would be looking for 350 for the groupset

should have said open to offers if anyone thinks my pricing is a bit on the high side too

• Advertisement

Just checking if any last minute interest in either the frameset or groupset before I advertise elsewhere. Frameset now at 390 and groupset at 340.

Will close the thread tomorrow if no interest.

Thanks

Dan

Last drop 350 for the frameset.

Thanks

Dan

Moderators please close thread thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement