Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 match day thread. The penultimate round.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

What idiot conceeded the Burnley penalty? Was banking on those 12 points, wont be hitting the ton now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

1-2 Everton

Michael Keane (Holgate)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

buendia (mc ginn)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭taxdummy

Is Coutinho not match fit or something, signs new contract, last home game and is benched - i don't get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Saw my score dropped by a point. Was like, ah ya, a James yellow. But no, Zaha yellow.

All I can say is, thank god for Ricky Captain. Half my score from him. Holding a similar pre GW lead in ML's as of now with half hour or so to play.

Stevie is keeping him fresh to that he can do a job on city 😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

He's just not very good any more it seems.

I really haven't been paying attention this season tbh but he's been pretty meh since his initial flurry after joining...if I'd done any research then captaining him would have been off the table.

Still having said all that I thought the new contract, last home game etc would spark things off

capt richie goaaaal

• Advertisement

Everton equaliser...Richarlison

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

He's been pretty muck (as have Villa) the last while after his initial burst. The first game against Burnley he was dropped and Villa won with Buendia playing well. Since then Gerrard has gone back to Coutinho but Villa have gone back to been pretty average. I was surprised they bought him but assume Gerrard thinks with a proper pre season he'll get the old Coutinho back. Time will tell I guess.

I really need Ings on the pitch and scoring! I own Richarlison but everyone around me has captained him. I didn't

Burnley pen incoming 👀

Edit...no pen...I blame Lee Hendrie.

Coutinho and Weghorst on

Very similar to Spurs penalty last week against Burnley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just the 16 points swing so far in the Ings vs Ricky captaincy call. I've gone from 16k to 40k. Brutal week.

dcl goal gray assist

Ings on

Watkins off 77 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Yes Ingsy on. I’ll take those 2 points haha

• Advertisement

Weghorst missed a pure sitter.

Everton safe, that's the weekends benches full of Everton players for a start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Maddison on for 3 bonus and Ricky 1 so 103 all out and a green arrow to 21k, For once the DGWers did well, my other free hit was a disastrous 46 points

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Similar here,102 all out if BPs stay the same, double CSs wiped out for Everton and Villa tonight wasn't ideal but still hewt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

89 on FH. Also doubled up on Villa/Everton defenders... but taking Maddison out to squeeze Ings in the one that really hurts. Ah well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The players I took a -12 for scored exactly 12 points. I suppose I should be grateful that I'm not down on the moves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

114 points on Free Hit going for my 15 DGW'ers. It was fun and it surprisingly paid off :)

I'm now respectable in my money league, but still no chance of picking up any cash lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

104(-4). Two tons in a row.

I was 106 points behind in my money league before last GW. Haven't worked it out exactly yet but i can't believe it. I'm heading for the top.

His team is better than mine on paper so I'll likely have to gamble again next week if I'm to win it. Win it? Am i really considering i could actually win it now. Mad stuff.

The players I took a -12 for scored 15

mind you the 4 I transferred out scored 3

gutted I didn't have maddison

happy with 86 mainly thanks to capt rich

86 on FH, including C fail.

Would have scored 24 without the FH, before transfers so I guess it can be claimed as a success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

79 on FH

Massively disappointed with myself on that one. 4.3k OR & a few mini leagues now going down to wire!

Advertisement