Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 match day thread. The penultimate round.

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Those MLs must be really competitive, you'd think a rank of 4.3k in the world would see you top of everything with room to spare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

98 on FH is a big improvement on last FH a few weeks ago! Gone up 250k places in last 2 GW with BB and FH so into top 180k. Should keep me interested in playing next year now 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

72 (-12)

Richi (C) the hero, knew it'd be a bad GW with no FH and some hits not going according to plan.

Schmeichel not starting 1 game was a waste of a hit and Ben White subbing in for -2, well less said the better.

78k OR going into the last GW in a good position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

74 (-4). Richarlison (c) doing a lot of heavy lifting. Apart from a Kane goal and a Zaha assist, no one else got anything other than appearance points. Down to 106k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Managed 116 on free hit - a weekly ranking of 26k so not shabby. A GW36 bench boost of 139 points and a GW37 FH have pulled me from 213k to 81k. Have a decent team heading into the last weekend so would love to finish inside the top 75k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Finished on 93 on FH, fairly HEWT but my ill-judged Coutinho captain pick is annoying especially with Madison, Vardy and Richarlison in my team.

Up to the lofty heights of 570K 😂

Will be my worst season by some distance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'm looking forward to next season when Covid will finally be a thing of the past and there shouldn't be cancelled games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Yeah same.

I can trace my downfall back to the time of cancellations...kinda lost interest after that tbh.

I like the planning and strategy aspect of FPL and felt that went out the window when games were being cancelled hours before kick-off.

Well done to all on here that stuck with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

74 on FH - Disappointing for 18 players. Only Madders and Ricky got returns and a few from Zaha. Son Captain Fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ive a chap in a ML who absolutely got wrecked by the Covid cancellations, even his -4 hits to replace players then got hit by cancellations. Whereas I had a fair slice of luck during that phase. It did make a big difference if the luck went against you, my mate normally finishes top 100k-200k but this year its more like top 600k because of how the covid cancellations went.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭taxdummy

Did the 3 players you take out get 0? otherwise you would be down

Advertisement