Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan Estates

• 15-05-2022 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

If you were to rank the 3 best and 3 worst estates / areas in Lucan for a young family what would you go with?

What would you view as the pros and cons for a particular house for sale, taking for example 14 Griffeen Glen Drive, Lucan, Co. Dublin which is for sale at €385,000?

Sorry I can't post links to the property from MyHome but if someone else would that would be a great help.

Thanks for your advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

This is an open ending question. I see there is a similar house for sale in the Old Forge in Lucan which is in the right catchment for the primary school by Supervalu, if that is your choice of school.

I live in Grange Manor beside Old Forge, both are full of young and older kids and they all seem to have great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 OptiPlus

What would the traffic be like in the morning from your general area to get to Dublin city centre?

I seen a couple of lads taking coke outside the door of the Lord Lucan at the weekend while I was trying to get a sense of the area. I don't have much to go on as it was the first time around there and will head down a few more times to see what it is like at different times.

I've seen a few people on here highlight Foxborough as an area with some antisocial problems and the prices are a bit less than neighbouring areas there but couldn't see it when I was there but that was earlier in the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

I dont drive to work anymore but all depends on time of the day. Never had any issues in Lord Lucan, always a friendly crowd there. I would say almost every pub in Dublin has someone doing coke.

Foxborough has its nice spots and a little bit less desire spots. Drop into the Lucan Garda station as they might have more to share with you

Advertisement