Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booked a Ryanair flight with an expired e mail address.

Options
  • 17-05-2022 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Booked a flight some months ago with Ryanair travelling to Mallorca and back mid July. My e mail was an Eircom address which apparently is no longer valid, and hasn’t been for 2 years. So I am in the position of having no flight no and I cannot authenticate my devices with Ryanair as the account no longer exists. I spoke with eir mail this morning, and they cannot reinstate this e mail address. The man I spoke to was the rudest man I have ever spoken to. Have used Ryanair for years and had no problem with them, now I cannot access any information. I’m 79 and finding it tough trying to sort this problem our.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Did you try Ryanair online chat?

I've used them before and found them very helpful.

https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/lp/chat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Your best bet is contact credit card you paid with... I expect with this info confirming payment your booking should be found...

• Registered Users Posts: 82,587 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Have a look at your bank or credit card statement, the flight booking number will be within the payment details as Ryanair xxxxxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shifo

Thank you all so much, managed to retrieve my booking, through my credit card statement. What is even worse was, I had stopped using this bank as it’s closing, but I managed to find my Statement of my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Good you got sorted... If you need help managing/spending your money i am available...

• Advertisement
Advertisement