Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe Lesbian Sex

Options
  • 18-05-2022 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have recently started seeing a bisexual woman for the first time in my life. I am female bi-curious and all my experience is with men. With men, I am strict on safe sex and adamant on the use of condoms. As I move towards having sex with this woman, I have some concerns as a newbie. What kind of sex can we have that is the safest? She is very sexually open and free and has had a lot of male partners in recent months - I'm not judging this, but do want to know how much this puts me at risk.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Moved from Personal Issues. Local charter now applies. Please read before replying to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,152 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

As man I can only think of digital sex to start off with

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

You could both use toys on each other like a dildo or a vibrator. You go down on her and her on you. If you then want to take it further and of you are onto it ye could use a strap with the dildo to penetrate each other only if you want to do. It's no harm to put a condom on over the dildo to protect your Vagina. It's also means less cleaning of the dildo then too.

Kiss each other all over passively too and enjoy. Our female bodies are a thing of beauty and each one is different.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement