Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir network down

Options
  • 18-05-2022 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues as me with Eir being down since around 10am yesterday morning? Now unable to login to work for the day. Not much on their twitter with any updates. Couldn't see a thread already started for this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Other threads discussing this, yes some are reporting issues. I'm on GoMo , no issues.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭route66

I have no service since about 9am yesterday - almost 24 hours ago. Another gomo phone in the house was also offline yesterday but came back yesterday evening.

Some people are also complaining about network time being off by 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Downdetector shows the details - gomo/eir said on their Twitter account yesterday that the knew what the problem was and that services were being restored. That might be true, but if so, they need to speed it up.

Mobile comms are now an assumed part of life and it can be serious when it's not available: work calls and data tethering, contacting children or family, 2 factor authentication for banking, etc.

A lack of updates is only exasperating things

Advertisement