Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I order/view a custom statement only showing payments into my account

Options
  • 18-05-2022 12:23pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, my partner needs a statement covering the previous 12 months, but one that's only showing payments into the account, and not any outgoing payments/debits/transactions... Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Bank Statements will show all transactions including incoming and outgoing transactions and there is no way of altering these as they are official documents.

Up to date statements can be requested online through services, then manage statements and these will be available on the online profile after 48 hours.

Thanks,

Declan

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Thanks for the reply.

We are not looking to alter the statement, but rather to only show credits into the account (i.e. salary payments).

My brother is a customer of AIB and I have often logged into his account for him to print for him such statements, and can filter the statement to only show credits to the account.

Doing this means only printing 1-2 pages as opposed to printing 24-25 pages of transactions covering a 12 month period. But that's fine, we'll go ahead and print out the 25 pages..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Thanks for getting back to us. There is the option to Filter Completed Transactions and export to a CSV file, this will let you select transaction types.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement