Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about Nazi memorabilia

Options
  • 18-05-2022 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone – I am a history student who is currently researching for my dissertation on people who collect military and Nazi memorabilia. I’m going to be looking at how auctions function as well as the interests and habits of private collectors. I’m trying to gain a better insight into the collecting hobby from the collectors themselves and so I would love it if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me.  

When/how did you first get interested in collecting military memorabilia? 

(If you collect Nazi memorabilia) Do you collect other types of military memorabilia? What is the appeal of Nazi memorabilia specifically? 

Have you ever had to defend yourself against backlash/judgements? 

Do you display your items somewhere or keep them for private use in your home?  

Any responses I end up using will be completely anonymous. Also if anyone would rather chat over email or any other forum I am very happy to do so.  

Advertisement